Aug 1, 2013

Celebrating no post day!

Today is a no post day. Why? Because today I will pat my own back on completing the Ultimate Blog challenge and take the well-deserved break.

I have been waiting for July to get over for a while now. It has been a crazy month. I have travelled for almost 10 days in this month. Have had challenges with phone, battery, laptop and charger (thankfully not all at the same time). I have struggled to find topics, inspirations, ideas, prompts or contests. I have had a constant flow of guests who wanted to keep me away from my laptop and in the last few days I have had a feeling that I’ll soon be thrown out of my job.

However, it is over. And I have made through it. Each day, I have managed one post and at times even managed two. I have written short stories, played a game, participated in various prompts, tried my hands on 55 fiction, memoirs, travel updates, etc.

I have met some wonderful and kind readers. I have received great encouragement and have come across various encouraging blogs. I have read some wonderful poetries, stories, accounts, memoirs, tips and DIY.

I have met bloggers around the globe and they have been kind enough to return the visit, drop a line, encourage and chit chat. I no longer feel like a newbie who seeks approvals before writing each post.

I am more confident, more enthusiastic, more in love with my blog. I no longer really get disturbed by a low numbers of visitors each day, but write and post because I like to. I have become a bit wiser, and understand that no matter how good or bad I write I need to publish it, share it, get it evaluated to improve and survive.

Well! It isn’t supposed to be a post day. And this is beginning to look like a post already. Therefore, I will just stop here…Yeyyy!!

6 comments:

  1. That's a lot of Gyan. Trust me when I say this, someone blogging continuously for the last 10 years might not have realized all this, yet :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !! I wish I too become more confident about my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thts nice Sugandha...We imbibe a lot from around us and feel positive from like minded people. Good to know we are on the same page. No post day does not mean no comment day :p yay!! well written, happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my no-comment day :P
    Loved reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its good to have a break :)
    celebrate it
    and enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we all together completed it. Finally reeling under the challenge and yet standing up to it :D :D

    Richa

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)