Aug 11, 2013

Eyes and heart

She has really pretty eyes. I have told her this several times. However, they aren’t something I would fall for. Today she stood there with expectations in her eyes and I had a sudden urge to laugh just when she was about to cry.
Sadly, not always the heart is as beautiful as eyes are.

**************

I don’t understand why he has to lie and hide things when the truth is fairly simple. He tells me that my eyes are pretty but I know he thinks that I have a heart of stone. I don’t care what he thinks of my eyes but I care what he thinks of my heart.



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

1 comment:

  1. At times the eyes are a mirror to the heart. nice one Sugandha.

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)