Oct 18, 2013

Mid-month blog roll

I am participating in UBC (If you don’t know what UBC is, lord save your blogging career). And against all odds, I have managed to write a post each day of the first half of this month.

Actually to my reader’s dismay, I am not only attempting a blog a day, I am attempting a 30 part story.

As I have previously said, this is thanks to the inspiration from our very famous Richa Vikas Agarwal’s thirty part story in UBC July.

Although it is not turning out to be what I would have liked it to be, but here I am half way through my story.

For many, it is getting quite confusing to track (or probably not, but I want to believe so) and therefore here I am, your sweet little angel, trying to make it easy for you to read it all.

Links for the first fifteen parts of my story – “Metro mirror” are as follows –

14. Reunion
15. Baby


If anyone has patience to critically review it, I am more than happy to share the story so far on mail and will love to get your feedback on the touch ups that are needed and if I can improve on certain areas in second half (others I really love the encouragement and sweet words you all have to say, so please continue)

2 comments:

  1. I am thoroughly enjoying your story this month. I am doing NaBloPoMo this month which is basically blogging everyday too. Good luck on completing. So far so good!!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. Much appreciate your constant support.

      Delete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)