Nov 2, 2013

Ultimate Blog Challenge - October - Time to conclude :)

Phew! I am tired. I have managed to complete October UBC with 49 posts. It was a task. I know there are a few people who can generate two to three posts a day, day after day for months and still not feel tired. Hats off to them. Also, there are few who manage to really go precise and perfect in each their post. I envy your ability to be creative, attentive and wonderful each day.

These thirty one days have been difficult. Especially because of my thirty part story that I managed to complete just in time. I have dreamt of this story every single night (there were also plenty nightmares). I’ll be uploading the entire story soon.

October has been a fun month too. I have had too much fun playing “Where is the A” with all of you.

Last day of October came with a surprise. I got Liebster Award from Nikhil and Poonam. My answers to their question are due. I’ll do that in my next post.

Also, I guess I have been most active on facebook in this month. Thanks to constant chat between the members of write tribe, I have felt alive on my social media profile for the first time.

Well, it has come to an end. And no matter how tempted I feel to participate in NaNoWrMo I can’t think of it. November is a month full of activities and travel and my dear blog is going to get some breathing space.

However, there are still going to be a bit more of rant, 55 fictions, 100 words, nonets, haiku and WOW posts.

See you :)

Happy Diwali.

3 comments:

  1. I thought your daily story was one of the best I have read. It kept me coming back for more. Writing everyday is hard especially when life steps in. Sometimes it gets right down impossible. You deserve a break and then come back refreshed with creative energy! Enjoy your holiday! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given you an award because you are just plain awesome! Please stop by to pick it up! ♥

    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)